*~* 我知道你和我就像是豆浆油条 要一起吃下去味道才会是最好 你需要我的傻笑我需要你的拥抱 爱情就需要这样它才不会单调 *~*

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

finally i've the chance of quietness to type to my heart's contend..

a little poem to start things off..

-=Forget Me Not=-
I've tried to forget you, but I still miss you so..
I've tried to get anew, but I can't seem to do so..
For I hope you knew, that your my heart and soul..
And I've promised you, that I wouldn't let you go..

bo0z.



Yea, i've written it myself.. it said out my feelings and my wishes.. really, i've been thinking.. but i can't seemed to forget her.. i knew i would not be accepted by her.. but since she didn't rejected me directly, i've been lingering on this little hope.. I just hope she will give me a little chance.. to prove my worth to her.. true, i'm not as handsome nor as cute nor as well built as others, but i know i, myself, have some plus points.. even if they're not that much (you judge)..

For now.. i will still be thinking of you.. for i've made a promise that if you've not accepted me, i will not go for another untill my hotel attachment period. Its a promise that i will fulfill, but i am still hopeful..

Some friends have said that i'm stupid, but i think i'm not.. i'm sincere about it, and i'm not one who plays around with love.

You may or may not read this.. but i still hope(and wish) that you will really give me a chance.. for i really love you so..

*miss you ger*
sign off.
Lianyi aka bo0z.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home