*~* 我知道你和我就像是豆浆油条 要一起吃下去味道才会是最好 你需要我的傻笑我需要你的拥抱 爱情就需要这样它才不会单调 *~*

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

New Semester.. New Experience..

Today, oritentation in MM.. good experience.. hopefully.. will start work at ChatterBox on 11th onwards.. 3pm to report.. woo.. hehe

well, my angel msged me.. hmm.. good or bad.. i'm not too sure.. hopefully wad she meant is true.. but then, how many truth had she uphold towards me? haha.. dun care la eh? not too sure why i still trust her so much.. maybe i love her too much... hai

well, my baby cow went back to indo today.. i'm sad..will definitely miss my crazy baby.. lolx..

okay.. will log now.. and well, i still do miss her.. i hope she's missing me too..

righton~! work hard!
off
bo0z~
Married to MM, starting 10April2006.. lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. i am not too sure whether have u made the right choice but if u are happy abt it =) , i am happy for u.

Cos its like what my friend had said to one of my other friend. You are now stuck in the middle of the sea, its either u wanna swim and wait or do u want to get back to the shore to where there are more choices, to the cities perhaps. Cos swimming out in the open sea is tiring and it is up to u to make a choice, cos the little boat might not be picking u up from where u are now.

=) enjoy your attachment.

YM

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home