*~* 我知道你和我就像是豆浆油条 要一起吃下去味道才会是最好 你需要我的傻笑我需要你的拥抱 爱情就需要这样它才不会单调 *~*

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

a DaY..

haha, forced to post by my dear matt.. okie, we're not gays, we're just very good friends who are now miles apart in two different continents and seperated by the huge pacific ocean and some seas..

as ususal, i played my turns in the game Earth:2025.. lolz.. then i went to sch to pay my school fees N find 2 people to give my books to.. JY is the first person.. she was in Horizons (Shatec students should know, well, its a Training Restaurant where we noobs learn).. fast, met up, saw her.. think a while.. well, *shrugs*, i should be forgetting abt her.. damn..

next i went to admin to pay my school fees and sIlly's too.. wah.. now in outlet no allowances still need to pay school fees.. *cries*

waiting for FQ to call me or sms me.. i went to the library.. read through the whole straits times.. she still haven call me.. i sms'ed her 2x(or issit more) then call her.. No ANS!! wahahaha.. i was damn sad sia.. lolz.. maybe she's bz *i thought* .. so i just waited..

up to 1PM.. i can't wait too long liao.. else i will be late for OCBC sia!.. so i thought of a brilliant idea!! its' me ma!! of coz got stupid ideas!! hahahaha.. i went up to the trainers office and found my 2 dearest english trainers!! wahaha.. so nice both of them are there!! (well i'm supposed to pass the english compre book to FQ)..

So, i went up to ms J. Wells.. haha.. she was sooo bz packing her things for her next lesson.. however, she still found sometime to entertain me.. so i asked if she teaches FQ's class, she said YeS.. i was like WOW.. bingo! so i requested her to pass the book to her.. and she was *wondering* *tink tink* lolz.. ms J Wells.. hehe..

Know wad.. in the evening she sms'ed me.. saying she suay suay did not bring her HP along.. and asking how i knows ms J wells teaches her.. lolz.. hehe =P
anyway, she gt the bk, tat's all i care =D


okie, i bought myself a new pen.. a pierre cardin pen.. not very ex.. hehe..

tat's all La Matt ;)
cya soon.. really..
sign off
bo0z.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Wah liao.. Say until I force u to write like that.. Kaoz.. U win liao loh...

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 1:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home