*~* 我知道你和我就像是豆浆油条 要一起吃下去味道才会是最好 你需要我的傻笑我需要你的拥抱 爱情就需要这样它才不会单调 *~*

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

hmm.. nice guy eh?

Something interesting happened today.. it changes my mindset on somethings..

Well, after work today, i took a cab back home with Tim (well, he's doing full shift and feeling tired, wanted to go back home fast).. after dropping Tim off at his place, i proceed back to my place.. meanwhile, i remembered i left my other $10 in the vest.. i forget to put it back into my wallet.. so i asked the cab driver to kindly drop me at the atm near my place..

i rushed down the cab when reached the atm.. in front of me was 3 guys waiting, the first guy went off then the 2nd guy (whose friend is the 3rd guy) went to use the atm.. then the 3rd guy mentioned to me, asking me to go ahead of him first!! he was asking if the cab was waiting for me, then i said "ya".. his reaction was 'go ahead, else the fare will be expensive'.. i was like 'wow!'

i overhead his friend asking why he let me overtake him, then he explained.. nice guy.. well i'm not racist.. but i must mention that this guy is a malay.. =)

makes my day wow.. even though is late now =P

okie.. i did thanks him.. if you people are wondering.. haha!!

FQ msg'ed me today.. hmm.. =P
should i ask her out? hehe..
or should i not.. hmm
well.. i quite broke now..
hmm.. dilemma.. lolz

okie.. tat's all..
nite blog
God Bless all
cheers.
bo0z off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah lian , ah lian , ah lian...
next time dun send me msg when im smsing my gf or else you willo get very mushy stuff whahahahah

Friday, April 22, 2005 3:03:00 PM  
Blogger Lenin Tan said...

lolz bok.. i actually wanna blackmail you with that sms.. no la.. just kidding =)
i deleted it away liao.. dun believe can check my HP =D

Saturday, April 23, 2005 1:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home